CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cheap Diapers at Amazon

Yesterday I bought cheap diapers from http://www.amazon.com/. Here is how the deal worked for me....

Pampers Cruisers Diapers (size 4) 140 count: originally $41.99

1. I noticed that there was a button in the middle of the page that said "Clip this $2.00 coupon". That brought my total to $39.99.

2. I clicked the subscribe/save button (on the right) and instantly the price was lowered to $27.39 (once you receive your order simply log onto Amazon.com and cancel your subscription). You will also qualify for a Prime membership that will give you 2 day free shipping!

3. While I entered my payment information in the Subscribe and Save page I entered a promotional code from my March Parents Magazine (20% off Diapers at Amazon.com).

This brought my grand total to $26.99, with free shipping!

That makes the diapers .19 cents each! FYI: Sams Club is selling a 144 pack of the same diapers for $38.98, .26 cents per diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment